Thursday, July 12, 2007

ABOUT ME!

The X next to the sentence = i have done it


(x) Smoked a cigarette ~
( ) Drank so much you threw up ~
( ) Crashed a friend's car
(x) Stolen a car -My parent's car
( x ) Been in love
(x ) Been dumped
( ) Been laid off/fired ~
(x ) Been in a fist fight ~ 2
() Been shot at
() Been stabbed
(X) Snuck out of your parent's house ~ PARTY ERA
(x) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
(x) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school ~
(x) Seen someone die sadly
() Been to Canada ~
() Been to Mexico ~
(x) Been on a plane ~
(x)Been lost ~
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
(x) Swam in the ocean (my feet)~ yes
(x) Felt like dying ~ was dying
(x) Cried yourself to sleep ~ yep
( ) Played cops and robbers naked?
(x) Recently colored with crayons ~ With my baby cousins -7 yrs, 5yrs and 18 months
() Sang karaoke
(X) Paid for a meal with only coins ~ who doesn't
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't*-*smoked
(x) Made prank phone calls ~ EVERYDAY
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose ~
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue ~
(x) Danced in the rain ~
() Written a letter to Santa Claus ~ WHO?
() Been kissed under the mistletoe
() Watched the sun rise with someone you care about or love ~ (
(x) Blown bubbles ~
() Made a bonfire on the beach ~
(x) Crashed a party ~
(x) Gone roller-skating ~ years ago
(x) Ice-skating ~ frozen water...hell no
1. Do you have any nicknames? PLEASURE HALIMO...
2. What is your favorite drink? H2O
3. Tattoos? No
4. Any piercing? yes, ears
5. How much do you love your job? Funking HATE IT!
6. Favorite vacation spot? home with my family
7. Ever been to Africa ? Yes, KENYA
8. Ever steal any traffic signs? YES
9. Ever been in a car accident? NOPE
10. How many doors does your car have? 4
11. Salad dressing? vinegar and Oil
12 Favorite number? 1
13. Favorite holiday? any day that I do not have to cook!
14. Favorite food? PILAU with guacamole
15. Favorite Day of the week? The day before my day off)
16. Favorite brand of body soap? handmade (oatmeal, milk and honey) lady in Bloomington,carols daughter
17. Favorite Tooth Paste? Toms sensitive
18. Favorite smell! Lavendar
19. What do you do to relax? Talk to a Sheikh.. He knows who he is, wherever he is
20. Message to friends/family reading this? all I can be is me like it our not!!
21. How do you see yourself in 10 years? balanced and peace of mind
22. What do you do when you are bored? not allow myself to be bored

This is my life....-- I don't mind when people talk about me. It lets me know that I'm on your mind and I'm your #1 priority in life.

6 comments:

NM said...

"I don't mind when people talk about me. It lets me know that I'm on your mind and I'm your #1 priority in life."

lol thats one way to see it:)

NATIVE said...

People will always talk, be it positive or negative.
As humans we are bound to make mistakes and learning from them is what makes a better person.
The path you took shouldn't matter so much so long as you have learnt things along the way and made amends. Forgiveness to the a
Almighty is only a sincere word away.....and if He can forgive the rest are just minor :)

Thats just my opinion....but then again should it really matter what I think?

InshaAllah kheyr!

PuRe pLeAsuReS! said...

Native female...
Its all about of freedom of speech..
let it all out, talk to us sister.. Preach the word..
THaNKS THAT IS SO SWEET....

NM..
Life is a B&(* and so i will just let them talk and it wont bother me at all. When you fall, get up, dust off and pick from where you left off..
Thats how i take life...

Anonymous said...

How interesting! You are nothing but trouble, pure, j/k lol.

You stole street signs??!!

P.S. The baby in your header is too cute. How adorable.

PuRe pLeAsuReS! said...

Aya,
Trouble maker..Hmmm! I see my self as a PEACE MAKER>>>LOL (",)...I ceaze to amaze,, Stick around to discover me...
The baby,, is my sweet cousin,, She is the trouble maker but very adorable,..

Hopeless Dreamer said...

Ur life sounds interesting wallahi
I wanted to do the list myself, but since 99,9% of the things I haven't' done yet .. I decided to forget the idea and only read urz..kkk